Information We Collect
The following categories of individuals’ information may be collected and processed by us:
- Information you provide to us when you create an account or contact us, such as your name, email address, and any other information you provide to us.
- Information about your use of the Website, such as your IP address, browser type, pages visited, and the time and date of your visit.
- Information we receive from third-party services, such as Google Analytics.
You can submit a request here to get a list of the advertising partners that wholeplantdirect works with, along with links to each of their individual privacy policies.
Please be advised that wholeplantdirect does not employ or regulate some cookies that are utilised by external advertising.
How We Use Your Information
The following are some of the ways in which we could use the personal information you give to us:
- To fulfil your requests for information, goods, or services from our company.
- To process transactions and payments.
- To communicate with you about your account and our products and services.
- To improve the Website and our products and services.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Disclosure of Your Information
We reserve the right to share any personal information you provide to any of the following types of recipients:
- Our affiliates, employees, and service providers who need to know the information to provide our products and services to you.
- Law enforcement authorities, government officials, or other third parties when we are legally obligated to do so.
- Other third parties with your consent or at your direction.
Security of Your Information
Your personally identifiable information is protected against unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, and destruction by means of reasonable administrative, technological, and physical measures taken by our company. On the other hand, neither the technique of sending data via the internet nor the way of storing it digitally are completely secure.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to request that we correct or delete your personal information.
- the right to raise an objection to the way in which we treat your personal information
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.